Capital Market Day: Technogym has outlined its future growth areas and announced
the new 2019 projects and product launches.
Cesena (Italy), November 20, 2018 – Technogym, a global leading company in wellness equipment and digital technologies, within its first Capital Markets Day hosted today at the Technogym Village in Cesena, has outlined its future growth areas and announced the new 2019 projects and product launches.
In today’s global scenario, dominated by relevant health issues – in the world 2 billion people are overweight and lifestyle related diseases are the leading cause of premature mortality in the world - Technogym’s unique positioning as the “Wellness Company” - the Founder, Nerio Alessandri, introduced the concept of Wellness in 1993, in a global industry scenario dominated by the concept of fitness – represents a unique opportunity for the company to serve with its products and solution the different consumer cluster: fitness, sport, health and luxury living.
- Thanks to its omni-channel business model, Technogym will continue to grow across all geographies, by consolidating its market leadership in Europe and taking advantage of the big growth potential in Asia and US.
- Confirmed the focus on digital ecosystem: My Wellness, the company’s exclusive cloud based digital platform, connects 14.000 fitness clubs in the world and over 10 million registered users today. Thanks to My wellness, end users can login in on Technogym’s equipment or on their mobile device anywhere and at any time and connect to a fully personalized training experience, while industry operators can have an impact on their business model by managing their end user journey and lifestyle.
- The Total Wellness Solution represents Technogym’s offer and it aims at providing in each market segment – fitness clubs and studios, hospitality and residential, health and corporate, home – a turn-key solution made of connected equipment, digital technologies, added value service and branding and content programs.
- Confirmed Technogym’s premium brand positioning thanks to a comprehensive marketing plan which includes partnerships in the sport field, in design and luxury and the activation of the brand presence in several top locations globally: luxury hotels, exclusive clubs, top corporations, medical institutions and celebrity homes.
2019 NEW PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
- Within the commercial business Technogym will focus on a format-based strategy. Following the end-user need for unique and personalized experiences, the Technogym offer is evolving from an equipment based proposition to a format based proposition, which includes all different components – connected smart equipment, training programs and contents, digital connectivity and data tracking, visual merchandising – to offer a complete and immersive experience for different people belonging to different communities, in fitness, in sport and in health.
- Within the above mentioned format-based strategy, Technogym has announced the launch of SKILLATHLETIC TRAINING, the innovative training experience, which leverages the new SKILL LINE equipment range, designed for everyone who wishes to improve athletic performance.
SKILLATHETIC TRAINING is part of a specific strategy to address the fast growing trend of sport performance training both in mainstream health clubs and boutique studios.
- With the consumer business, Technogym has announced the 2019 launch of Technogym Live, the new platform to bring to people’s home the world’s best fitness studios. Technogym Live products will offer people the possibility to enjoy, in the comfort of their homes, live or on demand fitness classes developed by the world’s best fitness studios. TECHNOGYM LIVE will include a full range of connected products, focused on different training experiences (such as Cycling, Running, Bootcamp, Rowing and Boxing).