14,000 connected facilities globally with more than 10 million users on Technogym’s Mywellness platform
IHRSA, San Diego, CA – March 22, 2018 –- Technogym - the world leading producer of design and technology-driven fitness equipment and official supplier to the last seven Olympic games – announces that since its launch in 2012 Technogym’s Mywellness Platform has become the market reference for connected wellness and today features 14,000 connected fitness and wellness facilities around the world with more than 10 million users.
Mywellness is the only platform in the industry allowing end users to enjoy a fully personalized experience (training program, data and content) throughout the entire club journey both on the gym floor, during specific classes (cycling, rowing, heath rate and many others) and outdoors.
For Operators, unique comprehensive Mywellness features includes
- ASSESSMENT: ability to identify user specific needs, aspirations and fitness levels through fully customizable questionnaires and biometric data analysis.
- PRESCRIPTION: create, manage and update personalized training programs as well as monitor end user adherence to prescribed programs.
- CLASS FORMATS: offer engaging and immersive digital class experiences (Group Cycling Class, Rowing Class, Team Beats) fully integrated with member profiles with advanced scheduling and booking capability (e.g. “Reserve your seat” feature).
- RESULTS MONITORING: ensure full indoor and outdoor member data tracking on a single platform to deliver personalized services and improve customer retention.
- PROMOTION: reach members 24/7 with relevant messages, based on their personal profile, both on connected equipment and mobile to promote club services and drive secondary spend.
For third party integrations, Mywellness is an open platform that connects with:
- The Largest Management Software Platforms in the market (over 50 platforms including Exerp, Gladstone, Abc Financial)
- Third party fitness and health tracking apps and devices (over 30 apps including Strava, Apple Health, Samsung Health, Garmin, Polar, My Fitness Pal)
- Technogym equipment, and equipment from other brands PRESS OFFICE TECHNOGYM – firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation is part of the Technogym DNA. Key milestones include:
- 1996 Technogym launched the first software system to manage training at the gym,
- 2003 the first TV screen integrated into fitness equipment
- 2007 the first online fitness equipment
- 2012 the first cloud platform in the fitness industry
Across the past 30 years Technogym has created a global community of over 40 million people who train every day on its products, in 80,000 fitness facilities and over 200,000 private homes in more than100 countries.