- Launches SKILLRUN – the ultimate athletic training treadmill
- Announces APPLE WATCH compatibility and reinforces its digital offer
- Promotes LET’S MOVE FOR A BETTER WORLD social campaign
- Announces partnership with ACSM for the “Exercise is Medicine” program
DATE, 2018 – San Diego, CA – TECHNOGYM, the world leading producer of design and technology-driven fitness equipment and solutions, will announce new products, digital innovation, and technology integration at the 37th edition of IHRSA 2018 (March 21-24), San Diego Convention Center, Booth #1735
Following the great success of SKILLMILL and SKILLROW the first all-round products for power, agility, stamina and speed training, TECHNOGYM will showcase at IHRSA SKILL RUN, the first treadmill to combine cardio and power training in a single solution designed to meet the training requirements of both elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Thanks to unique MULTIDRIVE TECHNOLOGY (patent pending), SKILLRUN offers both cardio training and resistance workouts to enhance power. The interactive UNITY console allows users to access a completely customised workout experience, engaging and motivating them through digital content, personalised training programmes and data tracking.
In line with its mission to reinvent the way people access wellness, fitness and health, TECHNOGYM will be furthering its footprint in the technology sector by introducing an outstanding series of new digital products at IHRSA 2018. These developments will include, among others:
- APPLE WATCH Integration: At IHRSA 2018 Technogym showcases Apple Watch compatibility. After November’s Gym Kit first implementation in a commercial club, as of today Technogym features an installed base of more than 5.000 Apple Watch ready equipment globally
- MYWELLNESS APP, that has been completely redesigned in 2017 based on the feedback of thousands of users and operators has a new editorial approach that allows clubs to showcase their services, programs and classes with a fresh and clear user interface while creating an open communication channel with their customers.
TECHNOGYM’s mission to spread awareness of the benefits of regular exercise continues to maintain its central role in the company’s philosophy and communication as proven by the great turnout at the fifth edition of Let's Move for a Better World, the social campaign that leverages TECHNOGYM technology and connected equipment to motivate people to move more and more regularly, which today gathers over 150.000 people in more than 1000 clubs globally.
Furthering the brand’s reputation for innovation and growth, TECHNOGYM is also announcing the renewal of its long-standing partnership with the American College of Sports Medicine. Since 2010 ACSM and Technogym have joined forces in the global health initiative, Exercise is Medicine (EIM), to encourage health care providers to include exercise in patients’ treatment plans. Both Technogym and the ACSM are committed to the promotion of physical activity as integral to the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases.
TECHNOGYM will be on display at IHRSA 2018, 37th Annual International Convention & Trade Show, March 21-24, San Diego Convention Center. TECHNOGYM Booth #1735.